Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /var/www/forums.zonbu.com/common.php on line 106 Zonbu Forums • View topic - VNC Client
Left ZonbuGet Zonbu NowLeft
Welcome! Sign In to My Zonbu
Right
Home Separator WhatIsZonbu Separator WhyZonbu Separator Pricing Separator GetItNow Separator Support Separator Extension
Home2 Separator WhatIsZonbu2 Separator WhyZonbu2 Separator Pricing2 Separator GetItNow2 Separator Support2 Separator Extension2

VNC Client

Discuss anything regarding the Internet applications: Web Browser, Email, Messenger and Skype

VNC Client

Postby Chad on Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:42 pm

Is there any possibility of including a VNC Client on Zonbu's next release? So we can use the Zonbu to remotely connect to other computers. I can only find a way to use Remote Desktop to let other computers log on to the Zonbu, not the other way around.
Chad

Re: VNC Client

Postby bobphillips on Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:24 am

Hi Chad

Just last night I discovered tsclient (command-line only startup, GUI interface), a way of doing just as you suggest.

(It is detailed here: seems to let you use VNC and RDP)

And that's allowed me to use Laptop to control Mini ... haven't used it to control a non-Zonbu computer yet.
bobphillips

Postby Juno on Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:01 am

As long as a machine has a VNC or RPD server running it should be useable through tsclient.
Juno

Postby Chad on Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:25 am

This is awesome! Now my Zonbu can any of my computers. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Right now, I'm running VNC viewer on my Zonbu to control my MacBook which is running Mac OS X 10.5 and Vine.

This rocks! The value of my Zonbu has just increased dramatically.
Chad

Return to Internet