Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /var/www/forums.zonbu.com/common.php on line 106 Zonbu Forums • View topic - Zonbu and Webkins world, and online games
Left ZonbuGet Zonbu NowLeft
Welcome! Sign In to My Zonbu
Right
Home Separator WhatIsZonbu Separator WhyZonbu Separator Pricing Separator GetItNow Separator Support Separator Extension
Home2 Separator WhatIsZonbu2 Separator WhyZonbu2 Separator Pricing2 Separator GetItNow2 Separator Support2 Separator Extension2

Zonbu and Webkins world, and online games

Discuss anything regarding the Internet applications: Web Browser, Email, Messenger and Skype

Zonbu and Webkins world, and online games

Postby bmakhale on Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:16 pm

Hello,
I primarily purchased this little computer for my kids, even though I've been playing with it alot too. My two little girls go to the Webkins web site everyday, they practically live on that site but this computer will not work properly with that site. Every thing moves very slowly with this computer on that site. None of the games will work correctly so the kids will not use this computer because of that. I've tried using a windows computer with Mozilla to see if it was the browser but it works fine. I've ran a live cd version of Knoppix with Mozilla on that site and it works fine, so it's something to do with this system. Can anyone help me figure this out so I can have a legitimate reason to keep this little computer. Remember I purchased this computer for the kids, and they now will not use it.

Thanks Brad
bmakhale

Re: Zonbu and Webkins world, and online games

Postby bmakhale on Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:17 pm

Prime example here, go to this simple asteroids game and play it on a windows pc, works perfect. Play it on your Zonbu and after 5 mins or so it locks up....

http://halemail.net/uploads/asteroids.swf

Very Aggravating................. Please help!!!! Thankyou
bmakhale

Return to Internet