Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /var/www/forums.zonbu.com/common.php on line 106 Zonbu Forums • View topic - Upload function for the Web private access folders
Left ZonbuGet Zonbu NowLeft
Welcome! Sign In to My Zonbu
Right
Home Separator WhatIsZonbu Separator WhyZonbu Separator Pricing Separator GetItNow Separator Support Separator Extension
Home2 Separator WhatIsZonbu2 Separator WhyZonbu2 Separator Pricing2 Separator GetItNow2 Separator Support2 Separator Extension2

Upload function for the Web private access folders

Discuss anything regarding the Internet applications: Web Browser, Email, Messenger and Skype

Upload function for the Web private access folders

Postby XavierL on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:39 am

When using http://[my_account].my.zonbu.com, everything works great including password protected folders.
Apparently, the upload function has never been finished/implemented. When can we expect to have it working?
(I'd love to offer the capability to my friends to upload their content inside a password protected folder via the web interface)

I thought of that today because my other favorite guys (JungleDisk) are announcing the "workgroup" edition with sub-accounts sharing one S3 credential.

Cheers
XavierL
XavierL

Re: Upload function for the Web private access folders

Postby DavidS on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Thank you for your suggestion.

Uploading to the Public folder on a per-folder basis is definitely something we want to add, although we've been concentrating on other features and haven't had a chance to work on it yet.

There's a bug filed here, if you want to track it:
http://bugzilla.zonbu.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1200
DavidS
Zonbu Support

Return to Internet