Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /var/www/forums.zonbu.com/common.php on line 106 Zonbu Forums • View topic - Video Chat 24/7
Left ZonbuGet Zonbu NowLeft
Welcome! Sign In to My Zonbu
Right
Home Separator WhatIsZonbu Separator WhyZonbu Separator Pricing Separator GetItNow Separator Support Separator Extension
Home2 Separator WhatIsZonbu2 Separator WhyZonbu2 Separator Pricing2 Separator GetItNow2 Separator Support2 Separator Extension2

Video Chat 24/7

Discuss anything regarding the Internet applications: Web Browser, Email, Messenger and Skype

Video Chat 24/7

Postby jyoung142 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:16 pm

Does the zonbu supported Skype include video functionality?

I would like to run Skype in a zonbu running in Asia (my in-laws) with a live webcam and audio pickup and Skype running here on a dedicated zonbu so my wife can freely interact with her family on the other side of the planet.

Zonbu seems attractive for this as it is linux based and likely to be more bulletproof than a Win32 system.

Anyone have experience with running Skype internationally 24/7 and is zonbu up to the task? If Skype is not a good solution, does anyone have experience streaming 24/7 with uStream in Firefox on a zonbu?

They have "1.5 Mb ADSL" from TRUE in the in-laws house.

Thanks
jyoung142

Return to Internet