Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /var/www/forums.zonbu.com/common.php on line 106 Zonbu Forums • View topic - Web Services
Left ZonbuGet Zonbu NowLeft
Welcome! Sign In to My Zonbu
Right
Home Separator WhatIsZonbu Separator WhyZonbu Separator Pricing Separator GetItNow Separator Support Separator Extension
Home2 Separator WhatIsZonbu2 Separator WhyZonbu2 Separator Pricing2 Separator GetItNow2 Separator Support2 Separator Extension2

Web Services

Discuss anything regarding the Internet applications: Web Browser, Email, Messenger and Skype

Web Services

Postby coby on Tue May 20, 2008 3:10 pm

The Zonbu homepage seems to imply that the OS has some sort of special functioning with the web services of Flickr, Google Calendar, Zimbra and Facebook. I have a Zonbu mini (love it, especially the silence), but am not really aware of any special connection between it and my Google Calendar account. Am I missing an added level of service? or is the company more or less saying, hey, you can use web services like these simply because the Zonbu can get online?

Thanks
coby

Re: Web Services

Postby jurassicjon on Wed May 21, 2008 4:36 pm

I think what that is implying is the next version will have that as they have a new version of the Zonbu OS in beta at this moment
JurassicJon
Zonbu Notebook
jurassicjon

Re: Web Services

Postby bidi on Tue May 27, 2008 4:44 pm

It might be what gOS is doing, where they use those web applications instead of local ones. With Mozilla's Prizm project just around the corner, it makes sense to move some of the applications online.
bidi

Return to Internet