Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /var/www/forums.zonbu.com/common.php on line 106 Zonbu Forums • View topic - online storage
Left ZonbuGet Zonbu NowLeft
Welcome! Sign In to My Zonbu
Right
Home Separator WhatIsZonbu Separator WhyZonbu Separator Pricing Separator GetItNow Separator Support Separator Extension
Home2 Separator WhatIsZonbu2 Separator WhyZonbu2 Separator Pricing2 Separator GetItNow2 Separator Support2 Separator Extension2

online storage

Discuss anything regarding the Internet applications: Web Browser, Email, Messenger and Skype

online storage

Postby dpr1 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:21 am

my online storage is down anyone else having this problem
dpr1

Re: online storage

Postby dpr1 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:24 pm

for anyone else having trouble logging into online storage. david s. just emailed me and said that many customers are having trouble logging into zonbu online storage. they are trying to find out whats the matter.
dpr1

Postby MarlonNelson on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:27 pm

The zonbu.com security certificate expired on 3/5.

This causes a problem in /usr/bin/PCoR/cachefs/authentify.sh.

For those who run the developer version of Zonbu OS, I've temporarily solved the problem by adding the -k option to the curl command used there.
MarlonNelson

Postby MarlonNelson on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:38 am

I'm still seeing the problem, even though I got an e-mail from the helpdesk 11 hours ago saying they renewed the certificate.
MarlonNelson

Return to Internet